Submit your film to Reels On Wheels: On this page you will find all the neccessary details on how to submit your film as well as our terms and conditions.
Before you submit your film to our festival, please read the following terms and conditions, which are mandatory parts of the submission process. Please keep in mind that you agree to these terms and conditions when you submit your film.
THE REAL DEAL - ROW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You can submit your film in one of our four submission categories:
1. The Fuzzbinder: Short and Mid-length films (max. 60 minutes) from Germany
2. The Felleenee: Short and Mid-length films (max. 60 minutes) from Europe except Germany
3. The Linsh: Short and Mid-length films (max. 60 minutes) from all over the world except Europe
4. The Reel: all kinds of innovative films (without limitation of playing time) from all over the world
- There is no submission fee.
- REELS ON WHEELS is a film festival for live audiences in real venues. Submitted films will not be shown online.
- Your film must be in German or English language or have at least English subtitles
- By submitting the film to one of our four categories, you allow REELS ON WHEELS - if the film has officially been selected by our team - to publicly show the film as part of the festival.
- By submitting the film to one of our four categories, you agree, that REELS ON WHEELS will not pay any screening fee or any other fee to show your film as part of the festival.
- REELS ON WHEELS guarantees, that the screening file or copy will not be given to any third party. It will not be re-distributed in any way or used in any other context than the festival screenings and selection process.
- REELS ON WHEELS guarantees, that the screening file or copy will be sent back or deleted immediately after the last screening.
- If your film is selected in one of the four categories, you are qualifying for one of our four audience awards endowed with 200 Euro each.
- The four awards will be given to the films with the highest audience rating in each category. During the year's six festival editions we will hand out voting cards to the audience before every festival screening. In December we will calculate the average points for every film. The four films with the highest ratings in their category win the awards.